The Sample Sale 2020 is on! Here are the details and the steps we are taking to make it safe to attend during this time of Covid.
SAMPLE SALE DATES
Monday, October 19 and Tuesday, October 20
Monday, October 26 and Tuesday, October 27
Monday, November 2
Monday, November 9
Monday, November 16
Thursday November 19 through Sunday, November 22
IMPORTANT NEW NOTES
Please help us keep our employees, members, and retailers safe during the Sample Sale.
- Masks are required. Masks must be properly worn throughout the entire Mart building (inside all showrooms, common areas, hallways, etc).
- There will be capacity requirements. The Mart will be monitoring and limiting total capacity and each showroom also has capacity limits based on size.
- There is a single door entrance/exit. Enter through the east door, exit through the north door. No entry is allowed through the back loading dock area for any retailers/guests. If the loading dock is needed, you must be accompanied by a Mart Member.
- No food service in cafe. There is limited seating in the cafe at distanced tables should retailers/guests choose to bring their own food. However, sample sale attendees are encouraged to eat outside, in their car, or offsite. There will be no eating in lobby or hallways.
STANDARD SAMPLE SALE INFO
If you have a current 2020 badge, do not forget to bring it with you!
- Open To Trade – Proper Credentials Required – For Resale Only.
- Identification requirements: Current 2020 badge plus a photo ID or for non- permanent badge holders, proper business ID
- Copy of your State Tax Permit & a business card or business check
- $5.00 entry fee each day for each current 2020 badge holder
- $10.00 entry fee each day for each non-current 2020 badge holder
- All showrooms will be displaying a “YES” or “NO” sign in their front window that indicates whether or not they are selling samples. Please honor this information.
- Coat & bag check will be available on the weekend sale only at a nominal charge.
- Children 12 years & younger will not be permitted to attend.
- Four-wheel carts or four-wheel vehicles are absolutely not permitted. Wheelchairs cannot be used for carrying packages. For the safety of shoppers, we reserve the right to restrict over-sized luggage or over-sized containers.
- The Mart’s loading dock carts are for Mart personnel use only.
- The Mart is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Packages left in the gallery halls & common areas of the Mart will be donated to charity at the end of the Sample Sale.
- Bring your own packaging – showrooms may not supply bubble wrap, boxes or bags.