Please follow these SAFE & COURTEOUS practices to help slow the spread of COVID-19:
- CHECK-IN at our main desk, so we know that you visited today.
- DON’T FEEL WELL? If you, or anyone in your family, has not been feeling well within the last 14 days, please arrange to come and see us at a later date.
- WEAR A MASK. Or, if you forgot yours, grab one of ours at the main desk.
- 6 FEET social distancing should be observed at all times.
- WASH YOUR HANDS frequently or utilize one of our hand sanitization stations.
- SHOWROOM CAPACITY signs are posted at each business. Please arrange an alternative time to visit any showroom that is at capacity.
- SHOWROOM APPOINTMENTS are highly recommended. You can find showroom phone numbers in our directory and posted near the entrance to each showroom.
We have taken many steps to make the MinneapolisMART a safe place to do business. This included extra sanitation and observing social distancing. Please help us achieve our goals by observing these best practices.
If you would like to review more information, please read our COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for The MinneapolisMART.